In response to God’s love, grace, and mercy, we seek to:
- Acknowledge God’s authority in our lives and His creation and ownership of everything (ideas, resources, money, time…).
- Be obedient stewards by using the talents He has given us to effectively develop cleaner, more efficient combustion systems, thereby helping our stakeholders to reach their full potential. Our stakeholders include investors, employees, vendors, customers, and their communities.
- Understand and obey God’s will for our lives to bring Him glory by the way we fulfill our callings as we serve people.
- Align how we live with God’s commands and principles revealed through His Word, the Bible.
- Reflect, albeit imperfectly, by the way we live and do our work, something of the nature of God; His sacrificial love, grace, and mercy as well as His love of beauty, quality, and justice.