Sr. Design Engineer/Director of Intellectual Property
With degrees in both electrical engineering (B.S.E.E.) and mathematics (B.A.) from Cedarville University in Cedarville, OH, Allan is experienced in manufacturing. He has extensive short-wave, AM & FM broadcast, and IT experience in management and technology at an international level. His skills give him the ability to work effectively in many different areas. He serves as a coordinator for the internal office systems and for the information technology services required by VAST’s virtual office approach.
He also has been able to serve as a team member on both the computer modeling and the combustion empirical testing and developed IP and written patent applications.
“VAST has provided me with unique opportunities and the joy of working with professionals that encourage me to grow in new areas.” – Allan McGuire
- B.S.E.E. and B.A. from Cedarville University.
- Researches and models combustion systems and cycles.
- Draft IP & manages IP process both internally & with outside IP counsel.
- Born in South Africa and raised in eSwatini (Swaziland).
- Maintained emergency telecommunications and internet access for front-line relief operations after Pakistan’s devastating earthquake of 2005.
- Installed satellite uplink in Slovakia and managed operations of high powered shortwave and AM radio transmission equipment in eSwatini.
- Technical consultant for media ministries in South Asia.
Linkedin Bio: http://www.linkedin.com/in/allanmcguire